CellPad Silicone Gel Matrix
Cellpad Silicone Gel Matrix is intended for use in the management of closed hyperproliferative scars, both old and new hypertrophic or keloid scars resulting from burns, surgical procedures or trauma wounds.
- Helps reduce redness and discoloration.
- Relieves itchiness and discomfort associated with scar healing.
- Designed to soften and faltten raised scars and keloids.
- Suitable for children and facial scars.
- RX Only
- Clean and dry scar area.
- If needed, cut sheet according to the size and shape of the scar.
- Peel off liner from adhesive side of sheet.
- Apply adhesive side of sheet directly on scar.
Proprietary silicone gel matrix blend
COURSE OF THERAPY
- 8 WEEKS ON NEW SCARS
- 3-6 MONTHS ON EXISTING SCARS
- Scars may feel softer in just a few days, with visible results in just weeks. Optimal results are achieved in about 12 weeks. Individual results will vary.